Facilities subject to the requirements of Section 312 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) must complete and submit the Emergency and Hazardous Chemical Inventory Form, the Tier II Report, by March 1. However, many facility managers continue to have difficulties understanding their reporting obligations.
To better help industry representatives maintain compliance, VelocityEHS presents our new Tier II Cheat Sheet. This Cheat Sheet includes:
• A flow chart for determining if you’re required to complete a Tier II report
• A list of substances exempt from Tier II reporting
• Compliance tips to help accurately evaluate commonly overlooked chemicals
• Best practice “pro tips” to improve the usefulness of your Tier II reports to first responders
• Information to help you submit the reports to the right agencies